Our postal address is 2025 SW Urish Rd. Ste 106 Topeka, KS 66615. We can be reached via email at TSFChiropractic@gmail.com or by telephone at (785) 730-8555.
Topeka Sports & Family Chiropractic uses some of your personal information in its normal course of business. The information may be used to plan new products or services, gauge customer satisfaction, measure awareness of products or services, or to test reactions to products, services, or communications. This policy explains how Topeka Sports & Family Chiropractic collects and uses personal information. Below are the primary uses of this information supplied to us:
* Establishing and maintaining communications with you;
* Providing requested services or content from Topeka Sports & Family Chiropractic;
* Responding to your inquiries, services, or content;
* Making proposals for future service needs;
* Meeting legal, security, processing, and regulatory requirements; and
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain peronally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Address, State, ZIP, City
Our Web server collects information of the domain name of the server from which you are visiting for the sole purpose of determining the number of visitors to our site and sources of traffic. We do not automatically store the domain name and e-mail address of our visitors and collect no identifiable personal information from site visitors unless voluntarily provided. The only was we obtain your name or e-mail is when you choose to provide that information to us through an online form submission.
As you navigate our website, we may also collect information through common information-gathering tools, including “cookies”, small text files that are placed on visitor browsers to strfeamline use of the site during a visit and/or identify web use patterns. Cookies enable a faster and easier experience for the user while not reading data off your computer’s hard drive.
* Where strictly necessary: These cookies enable you to move around our website and use its features. Without theses cookies, some features, such as paying a bill or requesting an appointment cannot be provided. The cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering wher you have been on the internet.
* Performance: These cookies collect information about how our website, such as which pages are most frequently visited or have the most errors. They also allow us to track the number of visitors to our website, all of which enables us to see how visitors use the website to improve its functionality. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous.
* Functionality: These cookies allow our website to remember your web browser preferences.
With respect to Ad Services, we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. Further, we do no sell, trade, or rent your information to any other organizations.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, or e-mailing us at the abovce address.
Persons who wupply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not with to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address, or calling us at the above telephone number.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and of the use of the information above by Topeka Sports & Family Chiropractic. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, or calling us at the the above telephone number.
In compliance of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Topeka Sports & Family Chiropractic does not utilize data for any reasons other than to fulfill commitments to existing products and services. Topeka Sports & Family Chiropractic does not share any personal data or information collected from this site with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Topeka Sports & Family Chiropractic has data retention and storage mechanisms in place to control access to the data and has placed limits on what purposes the datacan be used for.
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy. Please send your comments via e-mail at TSFChiropractic@gmail.com.